Fortunately, I was able to get plenty of time for reflection on the way home. In my mind there are profound things to say and flowery words to be written but tonight I will simply run down a list.
1. I speak too softly apparently. There was a time when I used to speak loudly. I wanted to be noticed and never felt I could be any other way. Somehow I think I've traveled to the other end of the spectrum.
2. If I am not given a pointed question I will just ramble. There are ways to fix this...
3. It's a warm feeling to turn around and see someone is there watching you to make sure you are alright.
4. It's difficult not to go to that person and hug them.
5. I have an unbearable need to make people feel better and when I can't I get frustrated. There's got to be a better way. I can't apologize for caring, but I will apologize for how it effected my mood.